Friday, October 10, 2008

BFF'S

One of the many perks of living with my parents is living next door to one of my best friends! Literally...she's next door. Shelley's sweet hubby surprised her today with all us gals and a trip out for a much deserved pedi!!! She's due with baby #4 in a few weeks and we can't wait to see the little cutie! With Shell as her momma, she has no choice but to be beautiful!

Nothing better than a afternoon out with high school chums. I love these girls!!! We have the best time together and could chat it up and laugh for days!! Aren't they all so pretty?! Anywho, Shelley's man had one last surprise for her, tickets for Kelly Clarkson and Reba tonight. Guess who gets to be her "side-kick"...ME! Thanks Ryan for getting the gals together. SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!

p.s. we don't look a day older than senior year do we?

6 comments:

Brammer Family said...

No way!!! That is so awesome!!! What a great hubby to do that for his wife... wow. :)

Have fun tonight!!!

Kimberly said...

RAD....What a fun night! Question...did he pay for ALL of you?!?! I'm guessing just Shell but wow, still...way cool of him to get everyone together!

Rachel said...

That is so cute! It's fun seeing those pictures. Ahhhh....WJ memories!

Unknown said...

What a nice guy! I can't believe someone could have such a great husband!
What a blast we had! Thanks for joining me for the "perfect" day away!!! Email me some pictures!

Hilton Cowboys said...

You guys are the luckiest! It's so fun to see you all (in pictures atleast!) I'm definitely jealous!

Kelly said...

That was so fun, I'm glad I was able to participate! I love that we can still get together and just laugh and have so much fun. Good times! Glad you and Shel had fun at the concert! I am still thinking about your mom's cookies. Post the recipe or email it to me ASAP! I know I won't be able to make them the same as June. Love ya