Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh bother!

Okay, I know I wasn't born with the best hair ( oh how I dream of luscious locks). As if my hair couldn't get any worse, the ghastly "postpartum hair" has once again reared it's ugly head! You know the kind,.. kinky, falling out, dull, sickly looking hair. It certainly doesn't help that I am in dire need of a hair color!!! (hint hint Stacy). The next stage of this will come in the spring when it starts to grow back in and I look like a Chia Pet. Could I get any hotter!? ch ch ch chia!

11 comments:

June said...

Cool, My first time at being the first one to comment on ones blog. Is there a reward for this? Oh yes,,,SATISFACTION!!! THAT'S COOL. I'll take any reward I can get.

Love ya........MOM

Unknown said...

Again..."What happened to us?!"

Cha-cha-cha-chia! (that was my favorite part)

melissa said...

Hair Schmair. You're beautifrul.

Peggy said...

Oh please. You'd be gorgeous even if you really were a chia pet!

Wildingkids said...

I will trade you hair anyday! You are Beautiful!

Rachel said...

Trade ya!

Kimberly said...

Boobs for Hair? Ok. Deal. See ya...

Kelly said...

I feel for ya! Pretty sure you won't look like a Chia pet!

Angie said...

I'm in the chia pet stage right now. My hair has fallen out and now it's growing back in. Don't look to close at the hairline on my forhead. Nice!!

Shari said...

"Are you saying that you don't want to GET WITH THIS?" You are so funny, I would love to have your hair post-partum and all=)

dawn inga said...

Seriously that is the craziest thing I have ever heard - You are so gorgeous! I would kill for your amazing, beautiful hair - even in postpartum. You are wonderful, have a fantastic day!