Thursday, May 21, 2009

"I want to sit by you mom"

Jessie Kate had her "Preschool Program/Graduation" today. Guess who pulled the "shy" card and didn't want to participate? I thought I had her on board last night. Bribery with a new Barbie seemed to be doing the trick until we got there and she told me she didn't need it anymore, it could wait till her birthday! On our way home she asked if we could go to Target and just LOOK at the Barbies! Oh my sweet Jessie! How I love you! Wish us luck with the Primary prayer on Sunday!!!

7 comments:

Angie said...

I've sooo been there with my Isabelle. She's in her 3rd year of Primary and she still REFUSES to get up and say the prayer in Primary. I have to drag her up there and then say it for her. She did get up and do one of the dances in her Preschool graduation tonight though. Yay!!

melissa said...

Kaden pulled that last year. I was NOT as nice as you.

He graduates from Preschool this week. Wish us luck.

Kris said...

Oh no! Those pictures are classic and one day you'll look back and they'll be your absolute favorite! (Speaking from experience of my own Jessica.) :)

What a cutie!

Cordell and McCall said...

oh my holy cuteness!!! I have the most not shy children in the world, but they too seem to pull a shy act every now and then! I love the pic of her holding on to your leg!!! Priceless!!

Taneill said...

She is such a cutie!

annalisa glenn said...

Glad to hear my Liv isn't the only one that pulls that. (and she has to give another talk on Sunday!!) Your Florida pictures are so cute! Lucky duck :)

annalisa glenn said...

ps- can I just day I love your playlist (some of my all time favs)
thanks!