Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Must Have #10

Every morning when my Trav leaves to work he finds my head and kisses me on the forehead while I'm dreaming sweet dreams. When we had Jessie he started giving me 2 kisses, one for me and one for Jessie. As our family grows he kisses me and then one time for each child, including this little dude stuck in my huge belly! Thats 4 forehead kisses. Today I didn't get them because I had a pillow over my head. When I do this he doesn't want to wake me so he skips out on the kisses. I always remind him that I missed them! They're a MUST HAVE!

4 comments:

Peggy said...

What a sweet man you have!

Kimberly said...

That's what Mikey and I do after we say prayers! 1 kis for each of us and now one for the little martian! That makes us smooch at least 3 times before we hit the pillows!

Lena Baron said...

Seriously! Love those! Hope you're doing okay. When's the official due date??

Rachel said...

That is so cute! Love it!