Wednesday, December 17, 2008

REMEMBER THIS?

So today I got a call from my good friend Shelley telling me the deal of a lifetime! This castle that cost me $200 smackers a month or so ago. Got it on a HOT DEAL at walmart.com this morning for only $35.00

That's right folks, I paid a whopping $200 for it! Crazy what we do for Christmas! Anyway, I NEVER thought I would say this but THANK YOU WALMART!!!!!!!!

Oh, and a HUGE shout out to Ryan and Shelley for letting me now!

Looks like I have a return to make at toysrus!

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow! That IS a hot deal! Thank goodness for sales, eh?

Brammer Family said...

Whoa!!! Now you have $165.00 to shower Jessie with some more goodies :) ...or yourself. :)

Have fun!

Kimberly said...

No wonder you sounded so chipper on the phone today! :)

Rania said...

Sometimes wal-mart pulls through. Congrats on a fab deal.

Lena Baron said...

Jill Jill Jill! Kim found me on Facebook and I found you on her blog!:) It's so good to finally catch up with you!!!:) You look so happy and your family is BEAUTIFUL!!! Keep in touch! Merry Christmas!

melissa said...

Oh man, can I give Shelley my shopping list?