Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Future Looks Bright!

Jessica in the bathroom getting a band-aid

Jessica: No words, just peeling the band-aid wrapper into the smallest pieces imaginable and dropping them all over the floor.

Me: (telling her and showing her) "We don't put the wrappers on the floor, we put them in the trash!"

Jessica: No words, just peeling the band-aid wrapper into the smallest pieces imaginable and placing them on the counter.

Me: (telling her and showing her) "We don't put the wrappers on the counter, we put them in the trash!"

Jessica: "Hey mom, I know, you could be the Trash Lady!"

12 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh dear...did her back her too!?
I love that little red head!

Wildingkids said...

she is adorable! Do you wonder what she will come up with next?

Carnan said...

Wow, even in these tough economic times, isn't it great that your kids recognize your strengths and ultimately what can lead to job security?

M+J=K3+E said...

Aim for the stars baby!

L and T said...

you'd be the prettiest trash lady ever. maybe you could gather trash and deliver cookies

Angie said...

Oh man! We really need to get to know her better because she is a crack up!!

Kris said...

Woohoo! Talk about high hopes! :)

L said...

If you were the trash lady I'm sure more guys would be willing to take the cans out.
Lisa

Rachel said...

She is such a crack up! Sadly, she has is right. Aren't all moms just glorified trash ladies? (:

Jene and Megan said...

Hey Trash Lady!! Oh the things I get to look forward to!

Kelly said...

I know I feel like the trash lady at my house! Wow, she kills me!

Amy said...

See Jill! I can always count on your blog to make me laugh. I think all mom's have the bright future of being the trash lady. How nice for yours to officially give you the title. Ha! Ha!