Monday, July 28, 2008

8 Years


Last April in California headed to Disneyland (pretty pathetic but we don't really have any pictures of just the 2 of us, this is as good as it gets)


"Mimi and Mike" so cute

My sister Kim got married last week. She looked beautiful and we had a great day. They couldn't be happier.....unless they were me. Today is my eight year anniversary!!! Nothing like being in our 30's, living with mom and dad, down to one car and 2 kids. But seriously...I love my honey so much. Here are some of my favorite things about travis

1. He's so darn cute
2. He is the most patient person I know (unless it's a close Jazz game, or the Masters, or, well let's face it, anything that is competitive).
3. He plays so good with Jessica. He plays the parts she needs him to play. If he needs to be prince charming then he puts on his cape. If he needs to be a "worker at target", he can be that. You name, he's done it. we are a little worried about when she asks him to "kiss me hard". YIKES!
4. He loves me!
5. We can laugh about the dumbest things over and over and over again. I love to laugh.
6. He takes good care of our family. He kicks my butt and taking care of the kids when they're sick. He is patient and gentle. There's a reason Heaven sent us 2 girls. He's so good with them.
7. Did I mention he's darn cute?
8. He knows so much about the gospel and everything related to it. He could make stuff up and I'd believe him.
9. He'll watch John and Kate Plus Eight with me (if I ask him...nicely)
10. I don't think anybody looks better dressed up in a suit than my Trav!

I love you babe! Thank you for my beautiful life and family.

10 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Congrats on 8 great years Jill! My Mom said that Kim's wedding was great and that Reese is just to die for!!

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L and T said...

bloglifters!!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you & Trav! I guess this must also be the 8 year anniversary of passing my first kidney stone! YEAH!

L and T said...

Jill,
I am commenting on your blog because you are such an awesome blogger, I'm not just trying to boost your comment count,
Love Travis M

Rachel said...

Congrats!!! Isn't it amazing how time flies? Are we really old enough to have been married this long???? (:

Taneill said...

Congrats on eight years- I didn't realize that Brandon and I only got married one year later.

Taneill

Unknown said...

Jill, Sunday after church, or before, I am going to have you and Travis come over for a picture together! Sound good??

melissa said...

Those were the good 'ol days. Remember our first apartments? I used to sit by you in Sacrament Meeting becuase I knew you'd have candy.

Wanna move into our ward?!

Cordell and McCall said...

You guys are too cute! I love your lil family!