Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tag I'm it!

Hailey tagged me. This is my first tag. How silly are we bloggers?!
I'm suppose to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. leave a comment for the people I tag so they know they have been tagged.

3 Joys
1. Jessie Kates laugh
2. Reese getting close to smiling
3. Travis trying to make me feel good about my "post baby body"!

3 Fears
1. That I'll never lose this last 10 lbs of pregnancy weight!!!!
2. That I'll be to sore to help my kids and nobody be will be around to help me.
3. That I will trip down my parents long stairs holding Reese

3 current obsessions/collections
1. Learning to blog
2. Sleep
3. worrying about the disaster that we've made in my parents basement and being too tired to do anything about it.

3 Surprising facts
1. I can belch like you wouldn't believe.
2. I love cereal and could eat it all day long.
3. I love "butt rock" music.

Okay I tag, Kelly, Shari, Melissa Marchant (hello, update your blog), Kim, and McCall.

5 comments:

Cordell and McCall said...

hooray for your blog! Welcome! I have actually never been tagged so this should be fun!!!

Unknown said...

Look at us Jill! We got tagged! WA-Hoo!

melissamarchant said...

Thanks for the motivation to post something new! :) And I might have to kill you for saying that about loosing 10 pounds! I think I gained 10 just off those mint chocolates you put me on to at the wedding!

Kelly said...

ah crap, thanks for the tag!
"Mock yah, ing, yah, bird, yah, yah, yah"

Peggy said...

What in the heck is butt rock music? And post-baby body? What? Just compare yourself to me and you'll feel great. Seriously Jill. You make me sick.