Thursday, July 31, 2008

What's worrying me today?

Yesterday was the strangest day for our little Reese. Here she has been such an "easy" baby. Sleeping, eating and pooping like a champ. Yesterday she turned 5 weeks old and it's like a light came on and that poor girl would not sleep all day. She probably had 1 hour of sleep total the entire day. She ate fine, pooped fine, and not unusually fussy until it was time to put her to bed. She got so mad at us and cried her little heart out. I know she was so blasted tired. We finally got her to sleep and she did really well throughout the night. I'm just worried that she is all of a sudden going to turn on us for the worse. Has anyone else had this happen?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously, they always keep you guessing don't they? Afraid I don't really have any answers, just GOOD LUCK!
By the way, Bella, Bella Dancerella went well until the pom poms and baton became weapons! Shoot.

Michelle said...

Hi Jill,
I'm so glad you decided to drop me line! It was fun to find out what you ended up naming your cute little girl, love the name, by the way. Good luck with your "problem". It just sounds like she's following in the footsteps of her older sis, she's taking an early retirement on the naps.LOL. They're so over rated anyway who needs 'em.

Taneill said...

That sounds like Brooklyn from about three weeks to three months. Then she went back to taking good naps and being the best baby ever.

Taneill

Cordell and McCall said...

both my boys did this! But eventually they even'd out and tokk naps again and started waking up super early so I can't say it is better lol! I would rather them sleep in! Probably just switching up her routine and will find it again! She is such a doll!