Friday, August 29, 2008

GUILTY!


Ashleigh, I am sorry, I have "blog lifted".

My friend Ashleigh posted this on her blog and it was as if she read my mind and jotted my exact thoughts down. So not only did I "blog lift" the picture but I "blog lifted" her words as well. Please watch for "Team Ashleigh and Jill" of the United States of America in 2012. We will rock your world!

I want to be a Beach Volleyball Player. Actually, I just want to look that good in a skimpy swimming suit that rides up and I feel no pressure to re-adjust because I just look THAT good. Plus I want to run, jump and bounce around in that swimming suit with no reservations. A Gold medal, endorsements and TV time would be bonus! (Oh, and obviously I'll only be wearing the skimpy swim suit because it's required for the sport.)

10 comments:

Taneill said...

I will watch for your team!!! Thanks for the bow- Brooklyn is wearing the bow you gave her- I love it!!!

Kelly said...

Seriously, I want to have a bod like that! Those women are so awesome. Can't wait to see you in 2012!

melissa said...

Jill we all do think you have a body like that. Why are you trying to convince us otherwise?

Peggy said...

Amen to that!!!!

Kimberly said...

Jill just admit it, you just want to borrow my skimpy swim suits...no need to post a silly "I wish I could" blog!! Silly Jill!

...Ok but really...I bet you'll get in that good of shape before I do....sad face!

Unknown said...

whatever.
that IS me up there in that picture. 10 months after giving birth to twins. she-ra 6 pack abs and not a stretch mark to be seen anywhere.

and i just saw pigs flying outside my window.

Cordell and McCall said...

um Jill you look just like them already!! You take really good care of your bod and it shows! The only way I would ever look that good would be because I received some plastic surgeons sympathy lol!

Fam in Real Life said...

If I looked that good I would hug everyone 1/2 naked, too. Dang!
I think you Marchant girls are Olympic. I still look pregnant! My little Hannah kept asking... "Why are they playing in their underwear? It's not modest to be on t.v. like that." I'm thinking those girls are freaking awesome. I'm jealous. Love ya, Lors

P.S. Love all your comments on my blog. :)

Rachel said...

Amen. I will keep dreaming.....

Unknown said...

Hey, while we are looking so hot in our skimpy swimsuits do you want to try and do a shoulder sit?