Monday, August 18, 2008

Seperated!







This past weekend Trav took Jessie on the "Bow Hunt" (aka camping), while I stayed home with baby Reese. I missed them so much and was so happy to see their smiling faces when they got home. They fished on "Jessies boat", had campfires, played games and princesses. Jessica also found a way to play "dress up", you just keep changing your clothes ALL DAY LONG! Poor Trav, she's such a girl! While they were in Fish Lake Reese and I relaxed. We took naps, did laundry, and of course.... went shopping! I also did the ever dreaded "cry-out". Kills me every time and I feel like the worst mom in the world, especially because she's still so young. But, a rested mom sure is a happy mom!

11 comments:

Tami said...

How fun for Jessica to have a little daddy daughter time! Looks like she had lots of fun!

Rachel said...

How fun! I love when dads do the Daddy-Daughter dates. It just melts my heart! Also, I'm a firm believer in the "cry-outs". It is so hard, but both of my kids are great sleepers as a result!

Jene and Megan said...

Jessie and Reese are too too cute! Oh and about the toenails...hahaha! It doesn't bother me when other peoples' are chipped or whatever. It's just when mine are...my feet are ugly unless my toenails are painted.

Brammer Family said...

Can Lily go with em' next time? :)

Reese is getting big! You should post some pics of her. :)

THE KLUNKERS said...

It's fun when they are big enough that dad takes all of them!! Don't wish them to be big though it happens way too fast!

Kimberly said...

Yeah they came home safe and sound!
Of course Jessie figured out a way to play dress up, it's what she does best!!

Kris said...

That Jessica is an absolute doll! Daddy/daughter time is such a good thing! That is something she will always remember.

Crescent said...

Your family is so cute! I'm glad that you found our blog and have been dropping by. It is such a fun way to keep in touch with friends and family..especially since we don't see each other very much! Hope you are doing well.

Fam in Real Life said...

I have a hard time seperated too! You are soooo cute. I just love ya. Lori

p.s. cute baby bow!

Kelly said...

Jessie is so-o cute! The "cry-out"
thing is hard but worth it! Life is so much easier when you and baby are getting good sleep. Good luck!

Unknown said...

The pictures are so cute! Looks like they had fun and nothing beats a well rested mom!