Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've been tagged!

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
(this should be titled: 8 tv shows I wish I got to watch)
John and Kate Plus 8
Biggest Loser
Dancing With The Stars
King of Queens
What Not To Wear
okay, honestly, I really can't think of 8

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
Market Street
Oh shoot, I don't know, just give me some food!

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
Got showered & ready for the day while BOTH my girls were still sleeping (this never happens).
Took Jessie Kate to preschool.
Looked at a house to see if we would like it....but didn't (what is with people and their awful taste).
Nursed Reese in the backseat of my moms car (always interesting)
Laundry
Looked online for a diaper bag
Gave Reese a bath
Watched the end of Dancing With The Stars

8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
Finding a new home
Finding a new car
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Celine Dion concert (moms bday gift to me and her)
A blackberry shake from Rileys
Taking my cute little family to see the witches at Gardner Village
Finding that perfect pair of pants

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
home
car
home
car
home
car
home
The shoes I want from Eddie Bauer that are out of my size (of course)

3 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

We both have the same wish list :) If you want a companion to Gardner Village, let me know. My kids love it!!!

Kelly said...

Seriously, who has time to watch 8 tv shows!

Unknown said...

So right now I'm blogging and you're watching Averie. What's wrong with this picture?? (thanks!)

I want to go buy you a shake so bad. Let me know when you decide to ditch the no milk thing!